I hope you are having a great August!
I am speaking March 26, 2018 at the AWC WEST 2018 (www.advancingwomenconference.ca) and as part of the preparation for this event I was asked to answer these questions. They have been great discussion question at our dinner table!
– What is your favorite quote: Be the change you want to see in the world.
– What does success look like to you? Giving up perfection and accepting that 90% is good enough. Being kind to others no matter how successful you are.
– What is your mini escape or your best stress reliever during a busy or stressful time? A pot of green tea, a stack of decorating magazines, pond splashing, spa music playing, sitting on my deck with no husband and teenagers at home!
– Complete this sentence: “I wonder what it would be like to live in a world where…” there was no war and hatred.
– What is your best comfort food? Anything someone else made for me.
– As you get older, what is the one thing you know for sure?
You have to look after the woman in the mirror and keep her mentally, physically and spiritually full first, so you can be a fill for others.
– What is the best song to sing in the car? “Here I go again” by Whitesnake
– What are you most grateful for? My health and the energy I have to keep up with my amazing life, family and a tight circle of amazing friends.
– What have you let go of that changed your life the most? Expectations of others.