April 22, 29, May 6 and 13, 2021
— Manitoba HR Professionals Conference
Eligible for 100% funding by the Re-Open Sask. Training Program
(Your entire team can attend)
Receive a copy of their new books with your registration (a $50 value)
During Covid we have all experienced massive change, isolation from social circles, financial worries, fear of illness and the uncertainty of how the future unfolds. Experts are referring to this winter phase of Covid as the mental health impacting phase.
Let’s learn to cope together!
This powerful session will help teams comes together and deal with these stressors head on and develop the tools they need to move forward and connect with coworkers, serve customers and have something left for the people that matter most at the end of the day.
By using many stories (both humorous and emotional) and a number of workshops this session delivers on a few main goals:
- It helps attendees understand how the changes, fear and isolation of Covid impacts their mind and body and how this can lead to bigger issues.
- Whether it's issues at work or with family or all this Covid uncertainty, you’ll learn tools to effectively deal with whatever comes your way.
- To Inspire attendees to take action to better take care of themselves and others. Many attendees comment that they have a “light bulb” moment in this session and start to make positive changes as a result.
You Will Learn:
- To identify when their stress switch gets triggered and how manage it.
- How in these uncertain times many are getting caught in a “Down Spiral” and how turn it around.
- Tools to reduce or even avoid getting stressed in any situation.
- Ideas to help them return to the workplace and remain safe, calm and productive.
- The top 3 foods that drag them down and keep them stressed.
- How to boost their body’s “good mood fluid” to think and feel their best.
- To stay resilient, focused and effective when dealing with issues or uncertainty.
- To come together with common ideas and support team members during this Covid journey.
- Why they need to be proactive in managing the stress and anxiety of Covid and how to avoid or rebound from mental health issues.
— Regina Public Schools
- Improve your teams’ psychological safety. When individuals are calm and focused, they are easier to work with, make better decisions, follow proper Covid procedure and are more productive.
- They’ll feel less stress and anxiety while returning to work and be better able to serve both internal and external customers.
- Team members care about and support each other better through stressful times helping to build wellness and morale.
- Companies experience less casual sick leave, stress leave and turnover.
- All this improves their quality of life and work environment, positively impacting your company’s bottom line.
— Information Services Corporation (ISC)
About the Presenters:
Darren and Darci Lang have been inspiring crowds for over 30 years. They have shown thousands how to successfully navigate change and challenges to live their best life.
When: Weekly from 9 - 11 am on April 22, 29, May 6 and 13, 2021. If you miss a session, you can download it later.
- Webinar: Includes 4 live webinars (2 hrs each) co-presented by Darren and Darci Lang. Plus, each attendee receives:
- Darren’s new book “Staying Up in an Upside-down World”
- Darci’s book “Living the 90%”
- Certificate of Completion
Who should attend: individual staff members or your entire team.
- Tickets: Two options.
- i. Grant Option:
- This webinar series qualifies for funding under the “Re-Open Sask. Training Grant”. This program pays for your entire team to attend.
- Click here to see if you are eligible for grant.
- If you’d like to apply for the grant we make it easy. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you all the info you need to apply.
- You must apply for this grant by March 31, 2021.
- ii. Non-Grant Option:--> $399.00/ticket + GST. (Groups of 10+ call or email for discounts.)
How to register: Complete the form below or call 306 535-3233.
Please forward this information to any team members, friends or family who could benefit from this session.
Darren and Darci also deliver this message for individual organizations and conferences. For more information on how they can help inspire and Covid proof your group send us an email at email@example.com.
NOTE – A webinar for your organization may also qualify for 100% funding under the Re-Open Sask. Training Grant mentioned above.
You can register and pay for this session Online (secure payment via credit card), by Fax, Phone or Mail.
Registrations cancelled 14 or more days prior to the workshop will receive a full refund, minus a $25 administration fee.
Registrations cancelled less than 14 days prior to the workshop can either receive a credit towards a future workshop or may transfer registration to another individual. In this case, please email the name of the alternate person who will be attending.
Call 306 535-3233. If you receive our secure voice mail you may leave the registration information listed above in your voice message. We will call you back to confirm.
Email, Fax or Mail Registration
Click here to print the Registration form.